Create your free account and start building your Local Expert Ad
Create your Local Expert Ad
- Two ways to dominate the market Select your City/Town or Zip Code.
- Each Ad Unit includes 10 Featured Listings Put your listings at the top of our search results.
- Maximize Your Exposure Ad is displayed on all pages throughout the consumers search experience.
- Question Feature Additionally, our search results will include a question box feature that links directly to you!
Once you're logged in, it's as simple as 1, 2, 3...4
- 1 Create Ad Create your default ad using our fill in the blank template or choose to upload your own 300 x 250 Ad.
- 2 Choose your locations Choose your desired area. Choose by City, Town or Zip Code.
- 3 Billing info Once you are satisfied with your selections, simply click "Reserve and Pay" to be taken to our secure checkout.
- 4 Confirmation Once your transaction has cleared, you will be taken to the confirmation page.
Once you have purchased your Local Expert Ads, you can go to the "Manage Ads" tab and customize each ad unit to fit the area and visit the "My Listings" tab to choose and feature your listings.
What you get
- 10 featured listings per Ad Unit.
- Your Ad is displayed throughout the consumer search experience for your searched City, Town or Zip Code.
- A live email link directly to you in our search results.
- There is only one sponsor for each City, Town or Zip Code for the majority of our search terms. Several geographies, due to their size, allow you to specify what percentage of the ad views you would like to have.
- The ability to customize each purchased Ad Unit.
How it works
- Once you've registered as a real estate pro, go to the "Manage Ads" tab and select "Create Your Ad Now!".
- You will be taken step-by-step through the process of building your own default ad and selecting areas you'd like your ad to run in.
- An "Already Taken" message means someone else bagged your area. You can click the "Add Alert" box to receive an email alert when this geography becomes available.
- Ads are prepaid for one month and are set up as a recurring monthly fee billed on the anniversary date of your initial purchase each month. You may cancel at anytime during the month, but your ad will show until your next anniversary date.
- Ads are displayed based on the search terms entered into our search box. Place level terms (City or Town) are the most common searches we receive and command a premium over Zip Codes. Place Level Local Expert Ads or Zip Code Local Expert Ads show up when those corresponding geographies are searched. The live chat/email link is determined by the geography entered into the search box. In the rare event when a place level term is entered with a Zip Code, the Place Level Local Expert Ad and email box will appear on the search results page. When a property is selected from our search results, the Local Expert Ads for all levels, place and Zip Code will be displayed.
What it costs
The cost of each particular Ad Unit is determined by a number of factors and is presented, for your review, during the step-by-step process while building your Local Expert Ads.
What it costs
- Q. How do I cancel my ads?
- A. Once you have logged in, go to "My Settings" and select the "Manage Ads" tab, select the ad you wish to cancel and click "Cancel". Your ad will continue to run until your next billing date.
- Q. How do I renew my ad?
- A. Ads are set up as recurring payments. Your credit card will be billed every month on the anniversary date of your initial payment for the next month unless canceled.
- Q. Can I update my ads?
- A. You have the ability to customize each purchased ad unit at any time by going to "My Settings" and selecting the "Manage Ads" tab.